- Acquire carefully selected villas in need of renovation and / or extension in prime communities in Dubai at under market value.
- Renovate to a high bespoke specification and re-sell from marketing material within a 4-6 month period.
- Each property is purchased via a Special Purpose Vehicle ( SPV ) which offers security to investors.
- Investment secured against individual property.
- 15% return on project (project term 4 to 6 months). Annualised at in excess of 30%.
- Monthly updates on your individual investment.
- Minimum investment AED 1m.
WHY THE DUBAI VILLA MARKET?
- Residential values rose again in Q4 2022, marking the 8th consecutive quarter of price rises.
- Prices still remain 22% below the 2014 peak showing potential future growth.
- 2023 expected annual growth of 13.5% – the highest growth rate for prime markets globally. ( c.Knight Frank Middle East ).
- Shortage of supply of ready, high quality luxury specification villas in prime locations.
- Demand from overseas ultra-high-net-worth individuals ( UHNWI ) is underpinning price growth in the region.
- 2023 is set to be the year with the highest number of UHNWI migrations with 4,000 millionaires expected in 2023. ( c.Henley Global Citizens Report ).